Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Do I need to be a GSP member to stay at Ating Tahanan? Is Ating Tahanan exclusive for GSP events?
NO. We welcome ALL guests at Ating Tahanan. However, we give priority to GSP events.
How early do I need to make a reservation?
What services does Ating Tahanan offer? (e.g. interntet, telephone)
- Accommodation (Private Rooms and Dormitory Rooms)
- Food/Catering Services (upon request)
- Kitchen Amenities
- Hall Amenities for events
- Televisions available at the common areas ONLY
- WiFi Connection is available in each guest house
Do I need to have a referral from a GSP member before I can make reservations?
Is public transportation readily available?
Is FREE BREAKFAST included?
Rates are EXCLUSIVE of meals. However, food services are offered upon request and at a minimum number for 20 people only.
Is there a minimum number of days of stay?
Since GSP Ating Tahanan National Program and Training Center cater primarily to GSP events and activities, we try to limit the stay of guests unless no GSP activities have been scheduled.
Are there any age restrictions at Ating Tahanan?
To make use of function halls for events, do accommodation and food services have to be availed?
Will my belongings be safe at Ating Tahanan?
When staying at Ating Tahanan, are curfews observed?
What restrictions does Ating Tahanan implement?
- NO Carrying of firearms or deadly weapons
- NO Drinking liquor
- NO Gambling and doing drugs
- NO Washing or ironing of clothes inside the rooms
- NO Eating or cooking inside the rooms
- NO Littering
- NO Pets allowed