WELCOME TO ATING TAHANAN!
Here are some GENTLE REMINDERS to make your stay happy and comfortable:
1. Please register at the Center Director‘s Office. Check-In time is 2:00 PM and Check-Out time is on or before 12:00 Noon of your departure day.
2. Equipment/Materials to be brought inside and outside the compound should be inspected and listed by the guard on duty.
3. The management will charge the group/individual for any missing items or damage done to properties during your stay in the center.
4. Dress modestly at all times.
5. Carrying of firearms or deadly weapons, gambling, drugs, drinking hard liquor and smoking are strictly prohibited.
6. Use the fire place and kitchen properly to prevent fire.
7. Strictly no washing of clothes inside the comfort rooms and lavatories.
8. To ensure sanitation, eating inside the bedroom is strictly prohibited.
9. Flowers and plants are God’s gift. Don’t pick them.
10. Help conserve water. Close faucets tightly. Flush toilets after each use.
11. Switch off lights. Unplug electrical gadgets when not in use.
12. Avoid littering! Use the trash bins/waste cans provided for degradable and recyclable materials.
13. Never leave your things unattended.
14. Pay all your bills and return all borrowed items before checking out.
15. Leave the place cleaner than when you found it.
THANK YOU & HAVE A PLEASANT STAY!